Digital Marketing Manager
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
The Vintage Rug Shop is a home furnishings & decor lifestyle brand that is recognized as the destination for shopping effortlessly Californian interiors. In August 2019 the owner, Brittany Chinaglia, brought the successful online store to its first ever physical storefront in the heart of Temescal Oakland, CA, and our team is growing!
We are currently seeking a creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This position will be tasked with driving brand awareness, customer acquisition and engagement through digital marketing. The ideal candidate is able to ideate and execute digital campaigns, analyze metrics and implement new optimized strategies that lead to future growth.
- Design and execute all email marketing campaigns to inspire connection with our customer base and drive traffic to our website and storefront. Brand voice should be clear and concise throughout all messaging.
- Measure and report KPIs on email campaigns including but not limited to: CTR, conversion and bounce rates, list growth, open rate and engagement.
- Foster brand and influencer relationships that share our core values.
- Manage Affiliate platforms including ShareASale
- Work closely with the Retail and eCommerce teams to find creative ways to grow our list of subscribers
- Manage promotional calendar; taking into account upcoming product launches, events, major holidays and sales
- Partner with the CEO to manage Google, Facebook and Instagram Ad content and budget
- Analyze ROI on all digital campaigns and report findings to the CEO
- Track website and search analytics in order to provide workable solutions for improving metrics
- Stay informed on market trends and continually brainstorm new growth strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing Manager role with a proven track record of successful campaign management and return on investment
- Knowledge of various affiliate programs, marketing analytics and creative solutions to growing brand awareness
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Adobe Suite
- Well versed in analytics pertaining to email marketing, web and social
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Agile, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Bay Area resident with reliable transportation
SALARY + BENEFITS
This is a full time position located in Oakland, CA. We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, 401(K) participation, paid vacation, and discounts on merchandise
HOW TO APPLY:
Email the following to email@example.com, subject line: Digital Marketing Manager. In your email, please include the following:
- Cover Letter: in the cover letter, please tell us a bit about yourself, why you fit the description, why you'd make a great addition to our team, and how The Vintage Rug Shop fits into your career path
- Link to Instagram and LinkedIn