Customer Experience Coordinator
Position: Customer Experience Coordinator
Location: Atlanta, GA
Supervisor: Operations & Customer Experience Manager
The Vintage Rug Shop is a home furnishings & decor lifestyle brand that is recognized as the destination for shopping an inspiring mix of interiors grounded in natural textures and modern silhouettes. We’re on a mission to bring good design to everyday living. Based out of California with a large online presence, we are excited to announce that we are growing our remote East Coast team in Atlanta, Georgia!
We are currently seeking an Operations & Customer Experience Assistant who, first and foremost, strives for excellent customer service while assisting with the management and logistics of all dropship orders. From furniture, art, and lighting - this individual will assist in our dropship order process helping bring our products into the hands of our amazing customers. The ideal candidate is someone not only with a passion for interiors, lifestyle and home decor, but someone who prides themselves for being highly organized, obsesses over details, and is attentive to our external partners and customers.
- Assist the Operations and Customer Experience Manager with the placement, tracking, and shipping logistics of all furniture, lighting and art orders (dropship)
- Keep close communication with customers throughout the entire process until their shipment is delivered, ensuring they receive excellent care and attention
- Proactively check open orders for any lead time changes and notify customers as necessary
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding all dropship orders in a timely manner
- Update lead times for all dropship skus (furniture and lighting) on a weekly basis
- Own the “In Stock” sku list that will be passed on to our Ecom Manager for upload to the website
- Assist Manager with acquiring quotes and scheduling transit for upcoming shipments
- Communicate and cultivate strong working relationships with Sales and Customer Service Representatives at our various vendors
- Weekly in-person touch base meetings with the Operations and Customer Experience Manager
- Communicate regularly with our California based team to ensure all are in alignment regarding shipments from vendors, changes to dropship skus or customer issues that may arise
- Loop in Operations & Customer Experience Manager on any damages or other issues that require escalation
- 2+ years of retail, order entry or logistics experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (GMail, Docs, Sheets, Drive) and Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel)
- Previous experience with dropship or order fulfillment is ideal but not required
- Knowledge of Shopify and Slack is a plus
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service, problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Be a team player and have the ability to work with many personality types
- Self motivated, highly organized and a willingness to learn
- This role will be mostly remote but we are looking for someone who can work alongside our Operations & Customer Experience Manager in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Part-time role, 24-32 hours per week, with ability to grow into full time.
SALARY + BENEFITS
This is a part time position with potential growth into full time, located in Atlanta, Georgia.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Operations & Customer Experience Assistant. In your email, please include the following:
- Cover Letter: In the cover letter, please tell us a bit about yourself, why you fit the description, why you'd make a great addition to our team, and how The Vintage Rug Shop fits into your career path.
- Link to Instagram and LinkedIn