Guys, you won’t believe it – I’m going to High Point next month! I’ve been selected as one of the featured bloggers in the High Point Design Bloggers Fall 2017 tour. All bloggers involved (there are 10 of us) get to scope out showrooms, get super acquainted with some amazing companies, and check out the new trends in all things interiors. I’m pretty excited about it! I’ve been dying to go to High Point some day, and this is the perfect opportunity to get acquainted with all things “market”, and network with some very talented ladies.
Let me introduce you to the other 9 bloggers, some of who you already follow I’m sure!
- Kristie Barnett, The Decorologist – Kristie is an expert home stager and talented interior designer from Nashville, TN.
- Cecillia Cannon, Home with Keki – Cecillia is also a very talented home stager and design blogger, and mom of 3! living in Chicago
- Deborah von Donop, dvd Design – Deborah is a fellow interior designer and decor blogger who’s design projects spread from coast to coast!
- Cheryl Kees Clendenon, In Detail Interiors – Cheryl is an awarded interior designer and accredited Houzz interior design influencer
- Courtney, French Country Cottage – Courtney is a California lifestyle blogger, and perhaps has the most beautiful Instagram account ever!
- Lori Dennis, Lori Dennis, Inc – Lori’s interior design firm is located in Los Angeles serving high end & luxury clients. Her portfolio is incredible! Her list of awards is a mile long.
- Jana Platina Phipps, Trim Queen – Jana is literally known by her clients as the “Trim Queen”, she is an expert at custom & refined trimmings in home decor, fashion, and jewelry!
- Ann Sage of Ann Sage – co-founder of Rue Magazine and co-founder of Light lab (you know, that amazing collaborative space designed by Sarah Sherman Samuel?) AND author of Sage Living. Ann is a fellow West Coast-er, living in Los Angeles
- Sarah Walker, The Curated House – Sarah has a stunning portfolio of beautiful spaces, many of which I bet you’ve pinned to your Pinterest boards!
Look at all these lady bosses! I’ll definitely be in excellent company at High Point this fall. The introvert in me is scared I won’t have anything interesting to say to these amazing ladies – ha!